Proximie is a multi-award-winning digital platform with a focus on augmented reality to enhance surgical collaboration across the world. Augmented Reality is already changing our lives and the medical field has shown great potential to use this technology to guide surgeries in ways that has never been possible before.
We are in the need of a Digital Product Designer with a keen eye for detail and good cross-functional design skills to join the team and help to shape the future of surgery across our mobile and desktop applications.
We're on a mission to innovate and are a passionate and positive group who have already gained immense traction in the market.
We are looking for a person who is serious about delivering world-class software and has a good grasp of the development life cycle, all the way from research to planning, execution, addressing the backlog, through to handover of assets, to QA of the implementation.
Above all, you need to share our passion for making a difference to people’s lives by helping to build exceptional, groundbreaking software solutions.
Proximie has a diverse and supportive culture, full of people with unique background and perspectives. We encourage collaboration, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. We appreciate designers who are ready to get involved and seek feedback.
Working as a Product Designer at Proximie provides you the opportunity to have a huge impact within the company and in the healthcare sector as a whole.
Rapidly conceptualize, ideate and execute UX/UI concepts.
Design end-to-end flows alongside supporting visuals, and contribute to the product feature set.
Contribute to and manage Proximie’s design system which includes icons and component libraries.
Help iterate and expand upon Proximie’s visual language across user interfaces and web related content.
Help establish processes to align cross-functional teams.
Clearly articulate design decisions to various internal stakeholders.
Work closely with the product team, engineers, and other product designers to find optimal yet resourceful solutions.
Give and solicit feedback from others to raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product.
Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal English.
5+ years professional experience in the digital product space designing modern cross platform applications, working in an agile development environment.
Highly proficient in using design tools like; Adobe XD, Bohemian Coding Sketch, Invision Studio, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Proficient in building high fidelity prototypes using tools such as ProtoPie, Invision, Framer, Origami Studio, Balsamic, Axure or Marvel.
Exceptional foundational design skills, including use of typography, color, space, composition, and an overall strong sense of design.
A fundamental understanding of front-end development.
Experience in running and evaluating user tests.
Experience in preparing visual assets to support development team across mobile and desktop platforms.
Capable of balancing user and business needs.
A keen eye for detail and highly developed presentation skills.
You will be a good match if:
Are excited to design compelling mobile and responsive applications.
Have a strong sense of visual design, with an eye for simple-to-use interfaces.
Can show experience of utilizing user research, analytics, experimentation, and strategy to validate design decisions.
Have the ability to adapt to fast moving timelines and variable project requirements.
Bonus Points for:
Degree in design or related field.
Experience thinking about product strategy and vision.
Experience with AR and a keen interest in immersive technologies.
Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research.
Experience with 3D software GUIs.
Experience in print design.
Experience in the medical field.
Experience in cross-cultural design.
This position is full-time and based in the Proximie Beirut office and reports to the Product Design Lead in London.
Please share a link to your portfolio in your application, featuring the best examples of your design process covering interaction, visual design and prototyping work.
Any applicant without an online portfolio will unfortunately not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only get in touch should your application be found favorable.
BDD,1243 FLOOR 8
We are looking for a passionate cloud architect with an understanding of fullstack development and knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle,from in a card in backlog,through planning and development, to deploying and monitoring in production. You’re passionate about Company’s mission in increasing health care impact in developing countries.
● Working with other Architects and Engineers in designing and rolling out new HIPAA and GDPR compliant cross-cloud infrastructure and systems
● Running pen, load, and other security and stability tests
● Guide implementation teams to successful delivery
● BSc Computer Science or similar
● 5+ years experience
● Certifications in AWS and/or Azure
● Experience in setting up continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
Experience in AWS products such as API Gateway, VPC, CloudFront, S3, Lambdas, CloudWatch, EC2, ALB, NLB, etc, or their Azure equivalent
● Experience in Code as Infrastructure such as TerroForm or CloudFormation
● Experience in creating HIPAA and GDPR compliant systems
● Experience with Janus, WebRTC, Coturn, SIP
● Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and other containerisation techniques
● Experience in setting up AnyCast and IP whitelisting
BDD 1243 FLOOR 8
Responsibilities: Contribute technically to projects, research and the design of new systems Reviewing and updating legacy code to new architectures and fr Code reviews and the up Reinforce development best practices for quality assurance, security, and deployment Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast environment.
- Experience in Microservice, Server and Serverless architecture such as ClaudiaJS, Serverless framework, AWS Lambdas / Google Functions, etc - Experience in container services such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc - An eye for design and passion for using newer tools to streamline the asset pipeline such as Sketch, Zeplin, etc - Experience with WebRTC, Location The role will be based in Beirut, Lebanon data flow and using state management and maintaining authenticated ATDD & BDD methodology and using testing signaling servers and coturn.
BDD,1243 FLOOR 8
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS engineer with an understanding of mobile development and the full Software Development Life Cycle, from a card in a backlog, through planning, development, testing, deploying and monitoring in production. You are experienced in the latest tools and techniques to streamline and increase the quality of engineering. Most of all, you’re passionate about our mission.
● Create, migrate, and maintain new features following ATDD and BDD methology
● Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
● Reinforce development best practices for quality assurance, security, and deployment
● Instill and drive a delivery-focused culture while promoting a fun hardworking workplace
● Contribute to research and the design of new systems
● Near fluent English speaking, reading and writing ability
● BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
● 5+ years professional experience
● Very strong experience in Swift, Objective-C,and C++
● Very strong experience in several testing frameworks such as BrowserStack / Appium
● Very strong experience in Git, Git Flow and other code management tools
● Very strong experience in Continuous integratio tools such as CircleCI, TestFlight, etc
● Experience in augmented reality is desired