BLUERING is seeking a talented Fresh Graduate to join our Professional Services Team for the Business Analyst Internship Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the customer’s business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Utilize various techniques to elicit and define business requirements, functional requirements, non-functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and report specifications
- Analyze and map business processes and data flows for current and future states
- Write clear and effective functional requirements and supporting documents
- Coordinate with the Development team on development and Customization of Business Requirements.
- Coordinate with the QA team on development of test plans / test cases
- Implement and parametrize the application in order to meet the client’s requirements
- Conduct product trainings to Clients.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by providing high quality services and support.
- Assist in pre-sales presentations
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology,Banking
- Passion for Software Implementations ,Business Analysis and Software QA.
- Strong Analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Team Player with positive attitude towards work as well working independently
- Excellent Communication ,Presentation and Documentation Skills.