Based in Beirut Digital District, Presentail is a marketplace that connects expats to gift shops. We have an ambitious plan to open 10 new cities in the coming year and are looking for hard-working people to help us grow.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, show amazing attention to detail, and desire to bring the world closer together.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Managing social media.
- Designing emails using HTML and CSS.
- Building beautiful landing pages.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Dreamweaver, XD, Sketch, , and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.