The Digital Manager (DM) will be part of the Digital Centre at Beirut and lead the digital
operations/projects. In collaboration with business departments, the DM will be responsible for managing
several digital projects around key technologies (AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, Digital channels &
ecommerce, robotic process automation …). He/she will support the the Digital strategy, act as a
value multiplier, and will become an identified leader that can drive digital transformation across the
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads a team of digital experts at Beirut and works closely with group’s digital office in other countries.
- Demonstrate high level of critical thinking to develop solutions across multiple problem areas using the
latest digital technologies
- Structures work of team so that everyone understands tasks and priorities. In addition, effectively manage the execution of projects
- Sought out for expertise on digital topics. Trains and coach the team in order to develop their expertise.
- Identifies heart of the issue. Proposes alternative ways of thinking about problem and generates
innovative ideas. Proposes distinctive, high impact solutions.
Excel in solving problems using clear strategic and creative thinking, and transformation. Demonstrate passion for Digital with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Graduate from a Business or Engineering school
- Minimum 8 years experience in Digital & Project management in at least one of the following digital
expertise (AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, Digital channels & ecommerce, robotic process
- Strong analytical abilities both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and coach / manage junior team members where
- Demonstrated fluency with English speaking and writing skills; proficiency with other languages
such as French is a plus
- Experience in Shipping / Supply chain is a plus but not mandatory