The Digital Project Manager will be part of the Digital Centre at Beirut. In collaboration with business departments, the Digital PM will be responsible for managing several digital projects around key technologies(AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, Digital channels & ecommerce, robotic process automation, …). He/she will support the Digital strategy, act as a value multiplier, and will become an identified leader that can drive digital transformation across the business at all levels.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads diverse projects with organization-wide stakeholders and visibility along the Digital Playbook
- Instigates and shapes a received request in order that the necessary information can be gathered
to make an informed decision to further pursue or reject (Discover Gate)
- Makes informed decisions and provide direction to projects ready to be proved (Prove Gate) with
clear boundaries and directional intent.
- Ensures projects execution only start when they can be delivered in the right way, with the
necessary resources and a high chance of successfully delivering value to the business. Scope, Time, Cost, Value are all right. (Execution Gate)
- Demonstrates high level of critical thinking to develop solutions across multiple situations.
- Structures work of team so that everyone understands tasks and priorities, and maintains good work/life
balance for self and team
- Sought out for expertise on digital topics. Trains and coaches team in order to develop their
- Identifies heart of the issue. Proposes alternative ways of thinking about problem and generates
innovative ideas. Proposes distinctive, high impact solutions.
You excel in solving problems using clear strategic and creative thinking, and you want to put your skills to work - transforming organizations. You are a passionate, committed self-starter with a passion for Digital and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Graduate from a Business or Engineering school
- Minimum 4 years experience in Digital project management in at least one of the following digital
expertise (AI/Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, Digital channels & ecommerce, robotic process
- Strong analytical abilities both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and coach / manage junior team members where
- Demonstrated fluency with English speaking and writing skills; proficiency with other languages
such as French is a plus
- Experience in Shipping / Supply chain is a plus but not mandatory