The API Expert will be part of the Digital Centre at Beirut. Within the Assets & Innovation Team in the Digital Factory and in coordination with Digital Office Project Managers the API Expert will be responsible for designing, developing and setting up digital projects/applications using API.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- You act as an expert developer within a team of highly skills developers
- You participate in solution Design for event-based architecture
- You develop REST API or async API with Java technology and you develop producer and consumer
for queuing systems (MQ, Kafka)
- You build guidelines for asynch API design and development and are able to contribute in the
industrialization of API delivery.
- You have an experience using blockchain technology in an industrialized environment
- You are both able to Identify issues and solve incidents, you act as a person able to propose
alternative ways of thinking about problem and generates innovative ideas or high impact solutions.
- You graduated from an Engineering school or Equivalent
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the IT department
- You have high recognized skills in developing applications, batches, interfaces, listeners, etc.
- You have technical competence allowing you to master complex technological solutions and have
recognized skills in interfacing complex systems
- You are in expert in asynchronous system solutions, including MQ & KAFKA technology
- You have a good knowledge of DEVOPS practices and agile methods
- You have a good understanding of the issues involved in securing data, and the blockchain.
- Your oral and written communication skills are recognized, and You know how to demonstrate
listening skills, analysis
- You are perfectly at ease in English.