Are you interested in the ecosystem of tech startups, VCs, and accelerators? Do you have a passion for social media? This internship will give you the opportunity to develop and implement social media strategies, develop brand awareness locally, generate inbound traffic and promote the seed program.
Be part of our Marketing team and learn the ins and outs of the business.
You will be working with the Flat6labs Beirut team and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and the Communications Officer.
- Manage company’s online presence and develop content for outlets such as the website, blog and social media channels.
- Live-cover company activities and events on various online channels.
- Manage presence on social networking sites.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Keeping all social media channels up-to-date according to agreed update rate.
- Experience required: 0 to 1 years
- Pursuing or holding a degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We are looking for an individual:
- Keen on sharing knowledge and getting things done
- Available to work for a duration of 1 month (with probability of extension)
- Has the drive to learn and self-improve
- Good time management skills and ability to work towards deadlines
- Great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
- Intrigued about the startup ecosystem
Perks and compensation:
- We offer a unique opportunity for you to learn about the startup ecosystem
- Access to mentors and entrepreneurs who can grow your network
- Flexible working hours
- Environment of continuous learning
- Will be part of a fun and hardworking team
- Access to our co-working space
- Relaxed and professional atmosphere
Note: In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph on why you would like to work in the startup community, and a second paragraph explaining why you would be well-suited for this role. Resumes without a proper Cover Letter will be not be considered.