Important Notice before you continue further:
- Cover letter and CV/Resume required with the application.
- In the meanwhile, prepare all your transcripts (BAC2 and University).
- Before you apply, it is recommended that you understand our concept and the values we fight for (https://konchef.com/)
The recipe: 3 months internship as Graphic Designer
KonChef wants to change the way people cook at home. KonChef is a Food start-up but having technology at its core, a new of its kind in Lebanon. The startup is based in Beirut at BDD (Beirut Digital District) and chosen top 5 in the Nucleus program by UK Lebanon Tech Hub and top 10 at Flat6Labs Cycle IV.
At Konchef, we envision creating an amazing cooking experience for our customers by providing them recipes with ingredients so that they can get them back to their kitchen and upgrade to a healthy lifestyle and social interactions with their surroundings.
We are looking for someone who is good in DESIGN but also willing to learn social media and marketing related concepts.
- Willingness to improve existing skills and learn new skills when necessary.
- An innovative mind with out-of-the-box thinking and can curate new designs for each and every asset.
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and new environment.
- Skills in photography and colors theory for photos enhancement and compression.
- Ability to work with a team spirit in collaboration with all team members.
- We care much about the skills than the major. So show us that your degree can help you satisfy the below requirements.
- A good understanding of design concepts.
- Ability to create new concepts.
- Ability to stay up to date with the trends.
The cooking steps
- Create social media assets on a regular basis.
- Help in the sales and marketing operations.
- Create new web and apps design.
- Design the recipes.
- Create video animations and 2D illustrations.
- Handle the printing jobs of our branding assets in collaboration with our printing suppliers.
- Design other branding assets as needed.
So you think you have what it takes? Send us the box!
- Apply now with your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, explain why you think you are the best candidate to join and clarify your motivation to fulfill this position.
- Include 2 references with their contact details.
- Please bear in mind that this is a non-paid internship.
- If you can't wait till we look at your CV, call us at 03/652192.