Based in Beirut Digital District, Presentail is a marketplace that connects expats to gift shops. We have an ambitious plan to open 10 new cities in the coming year and are looking for hard-working people to help us grow.
We are looking for a dedicated Application Developer to work with customers to develop new software applications and update and modify existing applications. The Application Developer:
- Processes user needs to customize software for computer programs, designs prototype applications
- Implements and tests source code
- Troubleshoots software applications.
To be successful as an Application Developer, you should have a sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills. A good Application Developer studies the consumer market and client needs to develop cutting-edge applications.
Application Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
Application Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.