The primary purpose of the CO is to coordinate office activities, as well as manage information and facilitate internal operations within the company.
The CO will handle, administrative and clerical duties, advertising, media, social media, public relations and project management.
Key results areas / KPA’s
- Administration and clerical
- Advertising and Branding
- Social Media
- Public Relations and Media
- Project management
- To handle clerical duties and provide administrative support, such as filing documents and paper work, updating data base and computer information, planning meetings, maintaining calendars and appointments, operating office equipment, budget tracking, supplier’s management, etc.
- To help in the development of advertising, design and promotional material. In line with this type of tasks, to gather data from the market, study it, and come up with recommendations
- To assist in maintaining the company portals / creating web content and executing social media strategies when required
- To provide regular updates on social media
- To assist in the development of content for social media, websites, newsletters
- To implement media monitoring, tracking of media exposure; gathering articles, photos, and preparation of periodic media monitoring reports.
- To update Media lists
- To assist in drafting and editing communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, company announcements, content for newsletter, social media posts, etc.)
- To assist in project management such as company events, public relations, etc.
- To prepare presentations and reports related to own activity, or on behalf of department
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong writing, editing and research skills
- Reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of ownership
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems