- Utilize current and future technologies to drive the company's success and technology differentiation.
- Oversee the company strategy for IT and ERP management
- Drive the company growth through new technologies, simplified processes, and increased personnel productivity.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Enforce IT strategy to ensure that the company data is accessible, redundant and secured from external intrusion.
- Oversee the implementation, enhancement, and expansion of the ERP system.
- Create business models, contribute to new technologies, and analyze target markets.
- Manage the development and implementation of digital and mobile user experiences, such as websites and mobile applications.
- Coach team members and leas their talent development process (skills development, assessment training, succession planning) to ensure ongoing productivity, and to reach own and company goals.
- Academic: Masters of engineering in computer systems
- Experience: 15 years of experience in similar role, 3 years in managerial level, ERP implementation is a must
- Language: English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Computer Skills: Tier -1 ERP System (preferably SAP); cloud services (e.g. AWS or Azure); programming language; SQL; Microsoft Office.
- Core Competencies: Communication, Customer Focus, Ownership and Pro-activeness, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Result Focus, Safety Focus, Teamwork, Work Ethics and Values.
- Leadership: Innovation, Negotiation, People Development and Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Competencies: Software Engineering, Enterprise Resource Planning, Spreadsheet, Presentation and Word Processing Software.
- This is an office based job. Occasional travel is required to branches.
- Comply with and ensure employees comply with internal processes and Guidelines of Conduct.
- Be an efficient team player an partner with other departments to help achieve overall business goals.