Comin is looking for a motivated and adaptable Operations Coordinator for a fixed term consultancy contract. The Operations Coordinator will be based in Beirut and will work with Comin Team on their mission to roll out their operation in KSA. The Operations Coordinator will handle all day to day operations related to the KSA market launch, and will support coordination with suppliers, insurance partners, and with the product team at Comin to ensure readiness for launch.
- Design and implement an action plan for launching Comin in KSA
- Lead the day-to-day operations and activity implementation
- Ensures tracking implementation of different planned activities, monitoring timely implementation and flagging issues as they arise.
- Acts as the dispatcher of incoming requests related to KSA operation from both external clients/stakeholders and internally within the team.
- Creates and maintains action plans and ensure fit with KSA launch objectives and targets
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and suppliers in relation with the KSA launch. These are related to payment gateway, insurance partner’s products, marketing campaigns, contracts and agreements.
- Monitor progress against sales targets set for KSA after product launch
- Monitor progress against marketing targets set for KSA after product launch
- Monitor data analytics related to customer use of Comin, and provide suggestions for improvements on both Product and marketing levels.
- 3-4 years’ experience in operations and/or project management is preferred.
- Prior experience in marketing is a plus.
- Strong business acumen.
- Adept problem solver.
- Excellent communicator both orally and written in English and Arabic
- Diligent and proactive.
- Understanding of Digital economy, technology and startup background.
- Experience in working with early stage businesses and technology environments.