Software Project Manager
We are looking for tech savvy who want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company and improve people's lives.
You will work closely with key stakeholders in the company and manage software projects build by inhouse and outsource teams from idea phase to release.
Matic team is based in Beirut, Dubai, and Wroclaw, you will join the team in Beirut in one of the best offices in Lebanon (BDD). If you're a traveler, we wouldn't mind you visiting us and working from our offices in Dubai or Wroclaw.
- Providing end-to-end project management throughout the project life cycle from initial scoping phase to planning, estimating and budgeting, scheduling, design, development, and full implementation
- Scoping of software projects with stakeholders, understanding their individual requirements and creating accurate technical documentation (MRD, PRD, SRS, change requests, reconciliations, etc..)
- Understand technical solutions and coordinate between different teams working on a different part of projects with dependencies.
- Explore potential projects and validate the technical and business assumptions, and suggest projects priority to the management team
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and resolve project issues
- Lead by example and mentor the team members, encourage best practices and methodology
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and costs whilst also managing stakeholders expectations
- Bachelor's Degree within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics
- 5 years of experience in leading mid to large software projects with multiple work-streams
- Experience in SDLC and Agile frameworks like SCRUM and Kanban
- Experience with software architecture, experience in SaaS and Marketplaces is a plus
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills, an Emotionally Intelligent person who is committed to his/hers work and has a hint of humor
- Demonstrate great people management skills, including motivating team members to meet deadlines, maintain quality and the team spirit
- Self-motivated, ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- If you use less than 30 mobile application each month, maybe this job is not for you!
- Good commercial awareness and be able to demonstrate your competence in analysing, reporting and efficiently responding to data
- Target driven and have good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail working with qualitative and quantitative data