We are looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer (AWS specialized) who has the passion of setting up and staying updated on the newest tools and (cloud) services.
As part of your job, you will
- Scale, script and maintain our development and production platform foundation with AWS
- Empower our development teams to master configuration, deployment, autoscaling and monitoring.
- Make sure we are prepared for peak times and cyberattacks.
m teams who hold more than 10 years of experience, and you will have the chance to work with international Gurus.
Matic tech team is based in Dubai, Beirut, Chekka (Lebanon) and Warsaw, If you're a traveler, we wouldn't mind you working from one of our offices.
- Holding one of the Associate-Level AWS Certifications is a must.
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent expertise).
- 3+ years of Experience in administering/developing/DevOps in a Linux/Unix environment
- You love automation, hate to repeat yourself and aim to keep things simple.
- Experience with one of system automation tools. Chef/Puppet/Ansible
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines, tools like Jenkins and Travis
- Experience with docker orchestration engines (ECS, kubernetes, swarm, etc)
- You have worked with queuing systems and datastreams in production (SQS, ActiveMQ, Kinesis, Kafka or similar)
- Comfortable working with a range of storage engines (MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis) and knowing when each is appropriate.
- Knowledge of one programing language at least, PHP preferably.