We are looking for a dedicated FrontEnd developer (Angular) who loves programming, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running.
We need you to write maintainable code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves our products in meaningful ways.
You will join one of our scrum teams who hold more than 10 years of experience, and you will have the chance to learn from tech gurus in the region and internationally.
Matic tech team is based in Dubai, Beirut, Chekka (Lebanon) and Warsaw, If you're a traveler, we wouldn't mind you working from one of our offices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent expertise).
- You should have at least 5 years experience in Frontend development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with third party API's (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter & etc.).
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Understanding of PHP and one of its web frameworks - such as Yii and Symfony - is a plus.