MATIC is looking for an innovative and strategic Senior, Digital Graphic Designer to join our team. You'll be the champion in creating compelling digital experiences that conceptually and visually define the brand, while ensuring we hit our business objectives. You will collaborate closely with the team to craft cohesive and on-brand campaign executions across the channels
- Set a high bar for visual storytelling at MATIC; own the holistic vision for all marketing campaigns and brand-building experiences to consistently engage our customers, while meeting the business objectives.
- Partner closely with all leaders across Digital, Direct, Social Media, Partnership to adapt fresh and engaging experiences to overarching campaign concepts
- Create, support and elevate the visual design to enhance the quality of the brand.
- Maintain consistency and enforce brand guidelines, and design new formats
- Produce, proof all assigned jobs, accurately and on time within established guidelines.
- Produce work according to size, graphics and font specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in art, design or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Ability to work independently yet be an effective collaborator.
- Basic writing, grammar, and spelling skills required.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills; attention to detail is critical.
- Strong knowledge of printing processes / ability to create production ready files a plus