We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data-based on demand information around the company’s profitability, stability and liquidity. The candidate will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well informed decisions, write reports, monitor financial movements and track performance against forecasts. The candidate will also prepare financial reports and presentations summarizing the Group's financial performance in select areas.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Extracts, compiles, consolidates and analyzes financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, cash flows etc.) taking into consideration company’s goals and financial standing.
- Prepares accurate financial statements in compliance with IFRS.
- Analyzes and interprets financial statements comfortably.
- Analyzes financial data and create financial models for decision support analysis.
- Evaluates and improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances (actual vs. forecast); performing variance analysis; identifying trends; recommending creative alternatives and actions to management.
- Prepares and submits high profits financial reports.
- Works closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Tracks and maintains interest income / expense to summarize information and produce accurate and meaningful reports.
- Monitors bank maturities and renewals.
- Designs effective budget models for departments and the entire company, presents annual budgets, reviews and updates on quarterly basis and forecasts future budget needs.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Guides the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Prepares feasibility studies on demand.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Prepares presentation to upper management by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data, studies, findings and reports.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Assists in handling external auditors requests.
- Reviews and produce prospective investment products.
- Fills out credit facility applications, new bank accounts opening loans and banking compliance forms.
- Assists in preparing banks’ requested documents
- 3 – 4 years of proven working experience as a finance analyst or a relevant field
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Certifications (CPA or CFA) are preferable
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Good financial modeling experience
- Outstanding presentation and reporting skills