Overview about Synkers:
Synkers aims to build the largest community of knowledge exchange to enhance the academic performance of future generations. By enabling a seamless cross-border transfer of knowledge and making education accessible to all, Synkers intends to change education through building an adaptive learning technology.
Our vision is to disrupt the education sector by introducing a personalized learning technology to enhance the academic performance of learners.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone has access to personalized education. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s change things, together.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker