BLUERING is seeking a talented Senior QA Officer to join our Products & Technology Team. He/She will work directly with other teams to ensure top quality and documentation of BLUERING’s business applications.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Participate in the various stages of the software development life-cycle to ensure that the software functionalities meet requirements.
- Coordinate testing activities to ensure defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved
- Execute test cases using test plan and functional specifications.
- Prepare Product Documentation and Manuals.
- Participate in all phases of the test cycle, including testing, performance testing, regression testing, validation testing.
- Communicate testing progress.
- Identify, document and report issues and defects in order to deliver bug free product.
- Communicate daily/weekly with the Project Team on the project.
- Ensure the assignments are completed within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure all work is fully documented.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science\Business Administration.
- Knowledge in Testing Methodologies.
- 3+ years of Experience is Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Excellent Documentation, Reporting and Presentation Skills.