Ecomz.com is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Key Accounts Manager for its advanced e-commerce management platform.
About the Vacancy
Location: Beirut Digital District
Start Date: Commencing as of February 2020
Terms of Hire: Permanent, Full-Time
We are looking for a key accounts manager with a passion for ecommerce. As a key accounts manager, you will be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long term relationships with customers and partners, and maximizing sales opportunities. You will be a point of contact for key client matters and you will ensure that our clients grow with us!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Research and understand the different markets dynamics and propose development plans accordingly
- Develop meaningful relationships with key accounts and partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing key accounts and continuously propose new solutions that meet their objectives and enhance their experience
- Achieve revenue budgets by generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Set, track and report on partner and key accounts performance metrics
- Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress in the business development space
- Onboard new sales recruits and follow up on their training progress
- Meet all KPI’s set by the management
- 3 to 5 years of proven account management or other relevant experience. GCC experience is a huge plus!
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in English
Ecomz is a world class end-to-end ecommerce management platform that helps merchants sell and grow online. It is powered by advanced store builder capabilities that require no technical skills, a wide range of built-in store management applications, and new sales and distribution channels to maximize the merchant’s profitability and enhance their customer’s shopping experience.
Ecomz operates in more than 55 countries, serving more than 4,000 merchants helping them generate over $50M in sales. Named 2018 Top 5 B2B website by Seamless Conference, 2017 Top 10 Business by ArabNet, Ecomz has also been recognized by Google, Disrupt San Francisco (TechCrunch) and MIT Silicon Valley Program for its achievements and has been awarded by the 2018 Touch Innovation Program (TIP) and the BLC Bank’s 2018 Brilliant Lebanese Award (BLA).