Synkers is a mobile platform that connects knowledge seekers with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Our mission is to provide accessible and personalized education to any learner. At Synkers, every team member is an asset to the company. You benefit from the opportunity of growing as the company grows and will be exposed to frequent professional development in a healthy, friendly & productive environment.
The purpose of our Product Manager role is to drive the conceptualization, development and roll out of our mobile application. This is a very crucial role and requires a very good understanding of business and technical; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You will work closely with the management team to understand the market and the issues they face.
- Ability to define a product roadmap with clear milestones for every release
- Ability to understand business requirements, analyze them and transform
them to executable product features
- Excellent ability to prioritize product features based on the input provided by different stakeholders as well as the engineering team
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers in identifying the optimal product design for the satisfaction of end users
- Follow-up with the engineering team the progress on the development of the requested features
- Ensure all product features have clear acceptance criteria to test the functionalities produced by the engineering team
- Conduct periodic demos internally and externally to share the latest product updates with the stakeholders
- Apply agile methodologies (preferably Scrum) to plan developments in short iterations leading to regular releases
- Stay connected to the users of the product, gather feedback from them and include it in the planned developments to maintain the best level of user satisfaction.
- Define and monitor the KPIs of our product to maintain the best performance vis-a-vis our customers
- At least 3 years of prior experience working in a PM role
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Good commercial awareness demonstrable competence in analyzing, reporting and efficiently responding to data
- Target driven and good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Extensive experience with design and product testing
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer Science, Engineering or Economics
Nice to have:
- Agile Certifications (ACP, PSPO, etc.)