Neo Mena Technologies is a UAE based financial technology services company, with a focus on providing digital investment services to regulated entities within the GCC. Neo offers solutions directly to banks and other financial institutions, empowering them to better penetrate their retail customer base and strengthen the proposition for HNI's.
In order to deliver best-in-class technology architecture, we operate with leading global partners to deliver turn-key solutions to our clients. In 2018, Neo and its client were able to deliver the GCC's first fully digital and regulated robo advisory service.
Neo Mena Technologies is currently looking for a Product Development Specialist to enrich their skills via and grow as part of a team in the heart of digital innovation.
The purpose of our Product Development Specialist role is to drive the conceptualisation, development and rollout of products. This is a pivotal role and requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You will work closely with key stakeholders in the company to understand the market and the issues they face and be able to identify and implement innovative solutions for the broader market. Working across all areas of the company, you will serve as an internal/external liaison between business teams and design / development teams.
* Manage the entire Product lifecycle from strategic planning and feature roll out.
* Identify, conceptualise and develop new products and any amendments/improvements to existing products
* Research and pitch new features and integrations as required for product development
* Produce user stories and a user journey on a continuous basis
* Deliver low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes across websites, mobile applications, and admin dashboards
* Collaborate with designers so they can kick off UI work
* Ensuring a timely delivery of projects in collaboration with other teams
* Work collaboratively with partners assisting and troubleshooting to ensure that products are competitive and marketable
* Communicate effectively with key stakeholders, on product features and acting as a main point of contact for any enquiries
* Collaborate with the developers and other colleagues sharing knowledge on product developments and issues, etc. to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team
* Collaborate with the Developers to agree on priorities and ensure product developments/amendments are prioritised correctly and as per the business need
* Identify any issues within current working practices that might impact product delivery
* Liaise with colleagues effectively to resolve any faults with product delivery
* Identify barriers that potentially impact product availability and work efficiently to resolve issues and ensure products remain competitive and effective
Skills & Experience
* 3 years experience in a product development role
* Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on products
* Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
* Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
* Strong project management and time management skills
* Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the company
* Extensive experience in delivering highly successful and innovative product developments
* Experience with wire-framing and designing user flows and journeys
* Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
* Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in FinTech is a plus
What we offer
* Bonus scheme
* Continuous learning
* Pension scheme
* Free coffee
* Great clients
* Friendly open working environment
* Central Beirut location
IMPORTANT NOTE: All the applicants must be Beirut based, enthusiastic about technology and eager to compete at ping pong!