Schedex is a tech startup that provides a smart, automated, and flexible employee management & scheduling Software as a Service for hourly workers and shift-based companies in the food and beverages and hospitality industries.
On a mission to change the future of work, we are looking for a React Native developer who is interested in architecting and building highly-performant and robust mobile apps on both iOS and Android. You will be collaborating with the rest of the team, to ensure that the apps have the highest quality and are easy to maintain.
What You’ll Do?
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build components that are reusable and future-proof
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices
- Write great code and create unit and integration tests to prove it
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Who and What We Are Looking For?
- 2+ years experience building mobile applications using React Native
- Prior experience developing native mobile applications
- Prior experience with React.js, Redux, and other relevant development tools (such as Babel, Webpack)
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and up-to-date with the newest trends in mobile development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- An agile and growth mindset with the constant desire to improve and learn new skills
- Empathy and resilience
- Attentive to details
- Ability to easily communicate in English
What you will get during your journey at Schedex?
- Startup perks provided by Beirut Digital District and Flat6Labs regional partnerships and memberships
- Flexible working hours
- Join an incredible team solving global problems by creating and delivering state of the art technology
- Work closely and learn from, different industry leaders, product manager, and SaaS mentors
Do you want to be part of the future of work?