BLUERING is seeking a talented Business Consultant to join our Professional Services Team. He/She will apply their expertise to ensure the delivery of high quality implementation services for our Clients.The applicant will need to be knowledgeable of all aspects of the Software Implementation life-cycle beginning with the requirements phase thru documentation, development, testing , deployment and final acceptance and go live.
WE'LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Understand the customer’s business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Utilize various techniques to elicit and define business requirements, functional requirements, non-functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and report specifications
- Analyze and map business processes and data flows for current and future states
- Write clear and effective functional requirements and supporting documents
- Coordinate with the Development team on development and Customization of Business Requirements.
- Coordinate with the QA team on development of test plans / test cases
- Implement and parametrize the application in order to meet the client’s requirements
- Conduct product trainings to Clients.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by providing high quality services and support.
- Assist in pre-sales presentations
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology
- 4+ Years of Experience in Software Implementation and Business Analysis and consultancy.
- Banking Knowledge is a plus
- Strong Analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Team Player with positive attitude towards work as well working independently
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to Travel/Visit Clients when needed