RAY Labs is looking for a passionate Lead Web Developer to be responsible for the development and evolution of the RAY Platform and all the web tools.
As a Lead Web Developer, you are expected to:
- Lead the web development effort in the company.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and applications.
- Serve as a technical expert on front-end and back-end development projects.
- Follow-up and mentor junior developers to advance their skills.
- Work closely in a cross-functional team environment with web, mobile, and backend developers, QA, UX designers, and product management.
- Ensure your team delivers software on time and to specification in the highest quality.
- Work on code design and architecture, code reviews, and setting up working methodologies and standards (Automated Testing - Unit and Integration Testing, Code style)
- Take full ownership of the Web Apps and make product level decisions thus introducing quality to the product without being asked.
- Advise UX designers, product designers, and all stakeholders on best practices for front-end web apps.
- Keep up with development within the industry to make sure the platform utilizes recent capabilities.
- Passion for Web Development.
- 4+ Years of experience in Web Development.
- Experience in Laravel/Lumen or similar frameworks.
- Experience in Angular/AngularJS or similar frameworks.
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, or similar database servers.
- Basic knowledge/experience managing linux machines is a plus.
- Experience in AWS, Azure, and Firebase is a plus.
- Experience in XMPP is a plus.