Summary: Actively participate in the IT Team’s activities management. Organize IT efforts and initiatives in structured projects and monitor their coherent execution with the aim of reaching their objectives within the set budgets and time-frames.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Participate with the IT Manager in the decision making process related to the IT Team’s activities.
- Participate with the IT Manager in the prioritization of the IT Team’s global tasks and their distribution.
- Participate with the IT Manager in the definition of the IT Strategy and the related year-plans in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Participate efficiently in the identification and establishment of the requirements related to user needs and projects.
- Organize each initiative or project in a structured plan that would clearly identify the project steps and involved resources.
- Identify the risks related to each project, activity or service and prepare the mitigation measures with the concerned task owners.
- Follow-up the timely delivery of each task with proper deliverable quality.
- Follow-up the proper management of identified risks and the proper execution of the related tasks.
- Participate with the IT team in the establishment of the yearly budget.
- Follow-up the evolution of the yearly budget. Monitor investments and expenses.
- Organize, monitor and follow-up all pending tasks and issues. Manage their risks.
- Establish a recurrent reporting system to show the projects’ & initiatives’ evolution and highlight exceptions. Raise all needed early alerts to avert exceptions’ impacts on the projects and initiatives.
- Establish a recurrent reporting system to show the budget evolution and highlight budget exceptions. Raise all needed early alerts to avert exceptions.
- Manage all purchases initiated by the IT team. Organize the purchasing efforts into a set and monitored process.
- Deploy efforts to obtain best possible conditions from the current and potential partners and suppliers.
- Involve team members in all related tasks and activities.
- Share information among the IT team members.
- Provide support and help to IT team members whenever needed
- Establish Service Level Agreements related to all services provided by the IT. Actively participate in the deployment of needed efforts for maintain agreed upon service levels.
Education/Experience: Master's degree (MS); with a minimum of 5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Project management skills
Language Ability: Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Arabic & French