The Functional Business Analyst will be part of CMA CGM Digital Centre at Beirut. Within the Digital Factory, you will be involved in project activities on multiple digital applications and will work in contact with Architecture team, off-shore development, and Business team (CMA CGM).
- You interact with Business stakeholders to understand their problems and to design solution to be implemented
- You work in coordination with Development Team, Product Manager and Product Owner to draw up prototypes then you follow the developing cycles
- Your design test plan and run functional tests cases
- You provide help and support to business stakeholders during the UAT
- You are able to coordinate and synchronize your action with the various contributors of the project team and ensure reporting to project manager
- You apply Digital Factory & CMA CGM methods and processes
Skills & Qualifications
- You graduated in Computer Science or a from Business School
- You have a good knowledge of shipping and supply chain and have the ability to quickly improve your skills in various functional areas
- You have a general understanding of digital enablers (API, Mobility, IOT, DataScience, Blockchain, Virtual Reality)
- You handle or at least are concretely documented on AGILE methods: Design Thinking - Dev Ops, Project Management (i.e. SCRUM)
- You have analytic skills and synthesis mind while being able to work on several subjects in parallel
- You are a team player with a good collective spirit and empathy, demonstrating autonomy, listening, analysis and communication skills
- You are at ease in English.