The Data Science will be part of CMA CGM Digital Centre at Beirut. Within the Digital Factory you will be involved in project activities on multiple digital applications and will work in contact with Business team (CMA CGM), Data Engineers and various architecture or development teams
- You design, implement and support an analytical data infrastructure providing access to large datasets and computing power.
- You interact with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
- You create and support real-time data pipelines mainly built on SQL and AWS technologies
- Your run continual research of the latest big data, Elasticsearch and visualization technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- You work closely with team members to drive real-time model implementations for monitoring and alerting of risk systems
Skills & Qualifications
- You graduated Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering, mathematics, statistics, economics
- You have 2 years of experience in development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating and processing data
- You have skills in data modeling, ETL & SQL development
- You have an experience or at least a self-education on big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark) and on business intelligence reporting tools.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, NumPy, MatLab, etc
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as QlikSense etc…
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Great communication skills
- An Experience working with AWS big data technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR) is a real plus
- You are a team player with a good collective spirit and empathy, demonstrating autonomy, listening, analysis and communication skills
- You are at ease in English