The API Developer will be part of CMA CGM Digital Centre at Beirut. Within the Digital Factory, you will be involved in project activities on multiple digital applications and will work in contact with Architecture team, off-shore development team, and Business team (CMA CGM).
- You participate in solution Design for event-based architecture
- You develop REST API or async API in a microservice environment based on SpringBoot, K8s, Swagger for REST, plus JMS/Kafka for async.
- You apply the guidelines set-up by the Digital Factory for micro service design and development.
- You are able to contribute in the industrialization/automation/standardization of factory deliveries.
- You have an awareness or at least self-education on blockchain technology
- You are both able to Identify issues and solve incidents, you act as a person able to propose alternative ways of thinking about problem and generates innovative ideas.
Skills & Qualifications
- You graduated from an Engineering school or in Computer Science
- You have 2 years of experience in IT development teams
- You have skills in developing applications, batches, interfaces, listeners, etc.
- You have skills in interfacing complex systems
- You are familiar in asynchronous system solutions, including JMS (MQ series…) & KAFKA technology
- You have skills in authentication (oauth2) and security (HTTPS, coding practices, certificates management…)
- A knowledge of DEVOPS practices and AGILE methods is a plus so is a knowledge of Shipping and Supply Chain
- You have a good understanding of the issues involved in securing data
- You are a team player with a good collective spirit, demonstrating autonomy, listening, analysis and communication skills
- You are at ease in English