At OLX, we empower people to upgrade their lives. Our products and services make the exchange of goods and services easy and convenient for everyone. This benefits local communities and beyond, getting one step closer to a world without waste.
Our ambition is to help one billion people exchange goods and services through products and services customers love.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing product experience for OLX ARABIA and helping businesses win these markets. You will collaborate closely with technical, business intelligence, marketing, sales, and customer support teams. You will work in a high paced environment that is professional, international, and entrepreneurial.
Product managers in OLX are responsible for the full product development cycle including strategy, roadmap, specification, design, execution, and analysis.
What you’ll do:
- Take full ownership over features road mapping and sprints planning
- Write detailed specifications of new features to be developed
- Define the design process
- Optimize product management processes pre-release and post-release QA, sprint planning, ticketing, ...)
- Define and build new digital and offline experiences for users on Olx apps as well as web platforms to address their needs while driving impact on the business.
- Work closely with colleagues across functions to bring your ideas to life.
- Develop and execute A/B Tests to further accelerate the growth of buyers & sellers.
- Use data to inform decisions around user growth and monetization.
- Track funnel metrics to improve product improvement.
- Drive innovation, roadmap, and design of entirely new experiences and features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Challenge all members of the cross-functional teams (engineering, marketing, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Drive cross-functional teams to flawless and timely executions.
- Monitor and measure launch features and feed insights back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all Olx employees.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience. Preferably mobile-focused.
- Ability to explain business and technical requirements to all members of a team.
- User-centric approach with a passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences.
- Proven analytical skills and metrics-driven decision making.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.·
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven, self-starter, and a team player.