Join a young fast-paced team with one of the greenest offices in beirut (swing and ping pong table included) seeking to empower and inspire young people to become the change they wish to see by launching game-changing and profitable startups that solve social challenges. You will be involved in designing materials for youth festivals, startup accelerators and incubators, pitch events, awards ceremonies, and much more. We're looking for highly independent and creative designers who aren't worried about pushing the boundaries.
- Build new brands that change the world
- Tell powerful stories of youth-driven change through design
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Update, edit and create branded material as needed (this includes digital and printed presentations, brochures, pamphlets, etc)
- Take care of brand look, feel and identity, making sure to be aware of branding guidelines
- Develop, coordinate, and execute the briefs received according to the instructions of the Creative Director.
- Manage the time to deliver the projects within tight deadlines.
- Finalize projects with the Creative Director and send the artwork to the printing press.
- Design print ads and communication media.
- Design and produce communications assignments (print and digital).
- Adobe Illustrator - a must
- Adobe InDesign - a must
- Adobe Photoshop - a must
- Adobe AfterEffects - a plus
- Adobe Premiere - a plus
- Microsoft Excel - a plus
- Microsoft PowerPoint - a must
- Microsoft Word - a must
- Project Management tools - a plus
Please send your CV and Portfolio (a must).