Our product, Proximie Live, is an Augmented Reality platform that allows doctors to virtually transport themselves into any operating room to guide, teach, train and support other surgeons and medical experts.
We are looking to grow our team so that we can move as quickly as our startup is growing, and now seeking an AWS Engineer person who is passionate about technology and eager to work with advanced e-health services.
The right candidate will be responsible for understanding user requirements and work with the customer to ensure systems meet their documented needs. This person will serve as technical subject matter expert with clients, participating in meetings & calls to ensure customer needs are met. He will also be adept at identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
• Administer, monitor, and deploy systems and services on AWS and other remote servers.
• Design and deploy the infrastructure and services for new applications.
• Lead initiatives for upgrading and scaling our systems to improve security, availability, reliability, and performance.
• Build, install, tune, and troubleshoot operating system services for optimum performance levels.
• Keep up with Amazon maintenance requirements, avoiding unplanned outages.
• Work closely with development team by rapidly deploying instances, monitoring operating efficiencies of the platform, and responding as needs arise.
• Recommend and implement alternative solutions as needed.
• Collaborate with technical leads to integrate an end-to-end design that's well documented.
• Evaluate, implement, and integrate new technologies.
• Assist with deployment in AWS and cloud environments.
• Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of Linux administration experience in an AWS environment
• Specific experience in systems design, implementation, analysis, and maintenance.
• Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
• Experience with :
-Apache, PHP, MySQL,
-Managing a multi-region AWS Linux environment including EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, Elasticsearch, Redshift
-Systems Administration preferably in a service provider environment
-Scripting languages such as Bash, Python, PowerShell, Perl or Ruby and/or other scripting languages
• Ability to learn and communicate technical information, maintains current knowledge of relevant technology This role has the potential to grow into a leadership role, depending on the candidate's interest.
PS: Only applications through BDD job portal will be considered and forwarded for review to HR department.