The operations support supervisor oversees all back-office operations (agent, customer and overall operations related) and ensure timely assigning and resolution of queries on alternative channels (email, web chat, ticketing system, calls, etc.).He/She also ensures timely confirmations for account administration instructions while meeting service standards and make sure that the aid down procedures are followed in order to mitigate risk.
- Supervise back-office day to day operations to ensure queries are assigned and closed in a timely manner as per agreed service level agreement.
- Onboard Banks, Agents, and third parties as per EDW standard operating procedures.
- Manage Level I and Level II support as per assigned KPIs.
- Ensure that bank, end user, and agent registration forms/contracts are collected and actioned in a timely manner in the system and stored according to set standards.
- Issue invoices related to unit as required.
- Administer reconciliation and settlement processes as per operating procedures.
- Administer fee accounting as per operating procedures.
- Ensure bank, end user, and agent related instructions are affected while conforming to the law and consumer protection guidelines to save the business from reputational risk or loss.
- Monitor operations officer and CRM activity, and evaluate assigned KPIs.
- Follow incident management and escalation procedures.
- Prepare and manage work schedules/shifts.
- Actively monitor schedule adherence of operations officers to ensure availability of resources to handle assigned contact channels.
- Manage performance at individual level to ensure the targets and expectations are met.
- Ensure that officers are aware and updated on the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports (on Back office and operating performance, reconciliations, etc.) and submit to HO Operations; also store these reports appropriately and as per business/regulatory requirements.
- Coach and up skill officers on identified product knowledge gap, work ethics and behavioral aspects to ensure a seamless service delivery.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on products and the use of applications to aid in coaching, supporting and performance management process.
- Monitor complaints and ensure these are resolved/actioned within the assigned standards and KPIs.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality related to the company, banks, end users and agents.
- Perform, any other related duties.
Communicational and working Relationships/Work Contacts:
- Regular contact with Head of Operations and External customers
- Frequent contact with Business development and Information technology
Independent of Operations
- (latitude exercised, decision making authority and responsibility, number of subordinates)
- Reports to the head of operations
- Work according to the established procedures and specified standards. Exercise some latitude in setting priorities and discretion in exceptional cases.
- Work assignment is subject to line Manager review and direction.
No of subordinates: TBA
- Exposed to eye strain due to continuously /excessive use of computer
- 100% normal air-conditioned environment
Minimum Requirement (education/Knowledge, skills and experience)
- BA/BSc or equivalent degree in Business Administration, MIS or related field of study
- A certification from an accredited professional institute is a plus
- Detailed working knowledge of customer Management.
- Knowledge of processes and procedures or proven capability of being a fast learner to learn rapidly on the job.
- Excellent team player
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Ability to work in shifts
- Excellent team management skills including working with a diverse team
- A minimum of five years’ continuous experience in banking, digital wallets, payment systems
- Prior experience in supervising, leading and directing a team in a service unit.
- Past experience in facilitation or driving similar operations.
- Highly Self motivate
- Problem solving
- Open and honest
- Client driven
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Result and quality oriented
- Integrity and ethics
- Good team player
- Positive attitude