TUMO Beirut is looking for a young and highly motivated registration coordinator to act as the center’s first point of contact. Duties include greeting and welcoming visitors and clients, providing information about the TUMO program, giving tours of the center, and leading registration and follow-up in collaboration with the center manager and team. TUMO Beirut is a new kind of learning program and the registration coordinator's role will be to introduce parents and students to it with the goal of maximizing registrations. The ideal candidate is someone with an engaging personality and excellent communications skills, passionate about education, and with great sales and customer service instincts and experience. This role may require working part-time on Saturdays, so flexibility is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or the equivalent coursework in a related field ;
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction, and public presentation in English;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent people skills;
- Mastery of the Office Suite is a must; and,
- Mastery of the Adobe Suite is a plus.
LOCATION AND DETAILS :
Beirut Digital District #1079, Beirut, Lebanon.
40 hours a week, with some work on weekends.
WHAT IS TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of after-school experience at the intersection of technology and design for teenagers aged 12 to 18. At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops, and projects. There are TUMO Centers in France, Lebanon, and Armenia, with more locations coming soon around the world.
Visit beirut.tumo.center for more information.