Important Notice before you continue further:
- Cover letter and CV/Resume required with the application.
- In the meanwhile, prepare all your transcripts (BAC2 and University).
- Before you apply, it is recommended that you understand our concept and the values we fight for (https://konchef.com/about-us)
The Recipe: 3 months internship as a translator:
KonChef wants to change the way people cook at home. KonChef is a Food start-up but having technology at its core, a new of its kind in Lebanon. The startup is based in Beirut at BDD (Beirut Digital District) and chosen top 5 in the Nucleus program by UK Lebanon Tech Hub and top 10 at Flat6Labs Cycle IV.
At Konchef, we envision creating an amazing cooking experience for our customers by providing them recipes with ingredients so that they can get them back to their kitchen and upgrade to a healthy lifestyle and social interactions with their surroundings.
KonChef is looking for a talented and creative translator with tri-language writing skills (French, English, and Arabic). He/She will be working closely with the CEO (Dr Hassan Nasser) and enjoying a premium collaboration.
- Attention to details and ability to complete/finalize project till the very last task.
- Willingness to improve existing skills and learn new skills when necessary.
- An innovative mind who thinks outside the box and even curate new designs for each and every asset.
- Execution in a timely manner.
- An emphatic person who can listen well and act in a professional manner with KonChef customers.
- Good knowledge of content writing for food.
- Bachelor in translation (or 2nd or 3rd year)
- Fluent in written English, French and Arabic.
The cooking steps
- Translate website content from English to Arabic and French
- Translate social media content from English to Arabic and French
- Translate recipes across the 3 languages.
So you think you have what it takes? Send us the box!
- Send your CV along with a cover letter. In your cover letter, explain why you think you are the best candidate to join and clarify your motivation to fulfill this position.
- Send us the names of 2 references with their contact details.
- Transportation fees (as per the Lebanese laws).
- 2 Free box per week (worth 150$ per month).
- Access to free Gym.
- Parking reimbursed by the end of the month.