A challenging position for a highly motivated, creative Digital Marketing Executive with experience and passion for managing online budgets and growing communities.
The Digital Marketing Executive reports to the Marketing Manager.
• Build and advise on advertising strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads
• Monitor and manage website performance through Google Analytics.
• Manage the social media advertising budget.
• Measure and report on social media organic and paid performance.
• Engage with different stake holders on social channels.
• Keep on top of the latest social media marketing trends.
• Assist in creation and execution of email marketing campaigns.
• Create, edit, publish and share content based on Arabnet needs.
• Develop, maintain and execute an editorial calendar to coordinate publishing schedules.
• Advanced experience in paid social marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads
• Great writing/editing skills
• Intermediate knowledge of photo and video editing software
• Experience in growth strategies: organic and paid
• BA or BS with focus on communication, advertising, and/or marketing.