Important Notice before you continue further:
- Cover letter and CV/Resume required with the application.
- In the meanwhile, prepare all your transcripts (BAC2 and University).
- Before you apply, it is recommended that you understand our concept and the values we fight for (https://konchef.com/about-us)
KonChef wants to change the way people cook at home. KonChef is a Food start-up but having technology at its core, a new of its kind from Lebanon. KonChef is based at Beirut Digital District and chosen top 5 in the Nucleus program by UK Lebanon Tech Hub and Flat6Labs. We envision creating an amazing cooking experience for our customers by providing them recipes with ingredients so that we can get them back to their kitchen and upgrade to a healthy lifestyle.
KonChef is looking for an excellent Marketer to handle Marketing operations from customer segmentation to customer support going through social media marketing and the communication strategies. He/She will be working closely with the CEO (Dr. Hassan Nasser) and enjoying a premium collaboration.
What we are looking for in the candidate?
- Willingness to improve existing skills and learn new skills when necessary.
- An innovative mind who thinks outside the box and can curate new designs for each and every asset.
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and new environment.
- A love for cooking.
- Execution in a timely manner.
- An emphatic person who can listen well and act in a professional manner with KonChef customers.
- Wide Proven knowledge in Facebook Ads Manager, Media buying, Targeting, Re-targeting, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Ads.
- Ability to analyze data and dig deep into them – Analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar position in the food industry.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing.
- Fluent in written English and Arabic.
- A proven record of Marketing wins.
Expected Job Tasks:
- Create social media assets
- Plan, execute and manage marketing campaigns
- Study customer behavior and update strategies accordingly
- Optimize marketing budget