AstroLabs is looking for a Digital Marketing Instruction Lead to support the continuous growth of AstroLabs Academy. We’re looking for a natural storyteller and presenter with a passion for digital marketing. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about our mission of building a thriving tech ecosystem in the MENA region by delivering practical hands-on workshops. The role will require frequent travel to various locations around MENA to lead on the training workshops. Apply to join us if you are excited to work in a high-performance environment surrounded by passionate and supportive team members.
Beirut, Lebanon with regular travel.
- You are a natural storyteller able to communicate crisp and clear concepts to an audience of mixed experience
Ability to develop educational material and to lead on designing results driven curriculum.
- You are a good communicator and experienced at doing clear and engaging presentations (e.g. pitching to clients, meetups, workshops and other training programs)
- You have practical marketing experience and expertise in multiple digital marketing channels specifically performance advertising channels (SEM, Display, Retargeting, etc)
- You have experience either working in digital marketing for a startup, larger company, or an agency executing campaigns with significant budgets, testing and improving performance
- You have a robust command of the fundamentals of Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms (PowerBI, Google Data Studio)
- If you speak Arabic that is a big plus as we operate across the region
- If you know WordPress that is a plus as it’s our web platform of choice
QUALITIES & VALUES
- You are passionate about digital and always learning
- You operate like an owner, finding, proposing, and executing solutions when faced with challenges
- You thrive while working in a startup environment
- You have an analytical mind and are process and results driven
- You are passionate about making a real difference and support the success of others
- You have a focus on practicality and real-life results and not on hype and buzzwords
- You have boundless curiosity and a desire to develop yourself
- You enjoy working with a high-performance team where expectations match our ambitions