- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Ideating, developing, implementing and testing marketing and advertising campaigns across
- Creating and updating content calendar to suit marketing objectives.
- Monitoring and adjusting marketing efforts to key data metrics.
- Creating content (social posts, blog posts, presentations, report, marketing material) in line with
brand guidelines using software and other skills (photography, design, editing).
- Community management across all active channels; answering questions, replying to feedback,
scheduling orientation sessions, engaging the community.
- Monitoring competition, creating new incentives, suggesting and establishing partnerships.
- Business development efforts to expand relevant partners network.
- Research relevant events, preparing needed marketing materials for shows and events.
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects (or equivalent)
- Mailchimp (or equivalent)