Mahara Capital is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join its growing team. You will be leading the company operation and reporting directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day activities of the company,
- Developing and implementing operational policies and procedures,
- Identifying and addressing challenges and opportunities,
- Preparing and executing action plans as needed;
- Implementing quality and customer-service standards;
- Resolving operational problems,
- Reporting operations information and recommendations to senior management;
- Assisting in the recruitment and training of the team,
- Overseeing the marketing activities and playing an active role in improving customer experience,
- Building alliances and partnerships with organizations,
- Planning and budgeting.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in business administration (MBA is a plus) and have more than 10 years experience with great interpersonal, problem solving and leadership skills.