Ecomz.com is looking for a senior UI/UX Expert that will be working with a team of technical
and marketing professionals to enhance our eCommerce management platform.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the product/platform vision by taking a user centered approach and conduct
rapid usability tests to iterate on designs.
- Researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for all creations.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis and follow industry trends.
- Identify design problems and suggest elegant solutions.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function, look and feel like.
- Complete project by ensuring design meets all company standards and receives final approval.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and concepts to keep the brand current and dynamic.
- Design and execute graphic concepts to meet product visions.
- Review the programmers and developers work to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from high level information architecture (from flowcharts to wireframes) through concept to final hand-off to engineering of all detailed design for PC and mobile.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Create prototypes in Axure and/or comparable interaction applications.
- Solve complex business problems through innovative user experiences for both business and consumer applications.
- 4+ years of experience designing mobile and web interfaces.
- Experience designing for large consumer based websites and applications.
- Proficient in using design tools such as the Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong portfolio of UX/UI work samples.
- Experience in the design and development of engaging web user experiences, information architecture, and web graphics creation.
- Hands on Experience in Designing and Developing UI/UX for Web and Mobile
- Knowledge of Responsive Design concepts and implementation.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, etc.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience are preferred but not required.
- Be fearless in putting forth your creative ideas but also be willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the project out the door.
- Demonstrated successful project management experience.
- Track record of solid design experience for consumer devices and branding, preferably working in a global market.
- Care in craftsmanship with acute attention to creative detail such as typesetting, color, themes, and image cropping.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with peers, leaders and agency partners.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and willingly perform simple tasks as well as working on larger projects.
- Technical experience using HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of marketing trends, with a particular emphasis on brand/identity awareness, digital/online marketing programs and social media.
- Experience in developing an organization’s brand guidelines.