RAMS Services SAL is a young up-and-coming company who provides end-to-end software services to startups, mid-tier and large companies. The services we offer help companies:
- develop the technology they need - through developing their technical roadmaps, their products and apps, and their proofs of concept
- build their technology team capabilities - through helping them recruit, onboard and train their technical team
- assure their value from their technology investments - through conducting technical due-diligences on startups and suppliers
The team is a closely knit set of enthusiastic and very highly regarded software engineering practitioners boasting 50+ years of combined work experience in technology and client services.
Employment type: Full-Time or Internship
Experience: 0 - 2 Years of experience
Salary range: Depending on capability and experience
Job location: Beirut Digital District, Beirut, Lebanon
- You will work with a team of professional software engineers to provide Business Value to our clients through software.
- You will be responsible for writing production code following our coding standards, documenting that code and deploying it to test and production servers.
- You will be coached and mentored on the use of the state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies by senior engineers.
- Developing modules and products within our coding standards
- Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
- Developing user stories and testing your code
- Testing other developers code during Test Day.
- Researching and presenting learnings on technologies to the team
- Understanding of different database systems (graph, relational, etc)
- Understanding of programming paradigms (functional, OO, etc)
- Demonstrated understanding of a backend language (Java, PhP, etc)
- Open to learning new technologies and going out of comfort zone
- Discipline and organization in meeting deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and make local decisions for the long term
- Passion for problem solving and software development
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a LISP family language
- Knowledge of a graph database such as neo4j
- Knowledge of React Native for cross platform mobile development
- Experience in developing products for real life use
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Other degrees could be considered with proven track record in software development