Are you looking to make a significant change in the MENA region and turn the food industry upside down?
This job is for expert profiles who are serious professionals and looking to participate in the success of a Lebanese Startup and move something tasty forward.
If you are looking for fast money, please do not apply. The first part of this job (1 year) is part-time for equity. The second part is to be discussed during the first meeting.
The CTO should have a visionary mindset and think out of the box. He/She should be someone we are convinced to present to investors as a partner to raise seed fund and series A.
The candidate will be closely working with the team and implementing the CEO's vision as well as supervising his future team (that he will recruit).
- Available for 15 hours a week from on-site or another place (moon, beach, Starbucks, ...).
- Available at least once per week for a team meeting.
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for handling all the technical facets of the startup across all platforms and be able to replace any developer in emergency situations. He/She will be also responsible for setting the image of the brand locally and internationally.
Expected work axis:
- Acting as a bridge between the technology department and the other departments.
- Supervise the development process and ensure that good practices are respected.
- Advise on technologies used.
- Writing SOPs for staff members.
- Help in scaling to other countries.
- Positively criticize strategies and come up with better alternatives.
- You are a software development expert with extensive knowledge in Laravel, Angular and AWS.
- You preferably and who have (ideally) experience across the region.
- Not looking for an extra 1000$ a month but instead looking for a significant change and massive return in a few years / Financially stable.
- Should be better than us in the software development field.
- At least six years of experience in the area.
- Strong managerial capabilities.
- Creativity is key here, seriously ==> SO BE CREATIVE WHEN YOU APPLY.
- Well connected.
- Able to learn new things and apply them in a fast-changing environment.
- An MBA is not required, but it's preferable.
How to apply:
- Please have a look on our website and do tell us briefly how you can make a breakthrough, what you can bring to the table. Tell us why you want to join our startup.
- If you are convinced and you do believe in the business and its scalability, send us your Resume.
- When you apply, please send us the first phrase in the "Team" section on the page "About" from our website as proof that you have read about us.