As a Junior Designer at Arabnet, you work on innovative and creative design across print, digital and motion. You strive for continuous improvement and stay abreast of current design trends.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of design principles across both digital and print formats.
- Support Senior Designer to ideate multiple concepts.
- Apply design principles to create intuitive solutions across multiple channels.
- Conceptualize and design print and digital assets which include advertising, logos, brochures, presentations, social media and web design.
- Interpret brand guidelines in a uniquely compliant way.
- Present concepts internally to the creative team and other internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- 0-2 years of design experience.
- A commitment to high-quality standards
- An understanding of functionality, usability, and the use of grids in the design process
- A thorough command of Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Basic animation skills a plus
- Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to follow direction and execute on feedback.