We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Synkers application. Your primary focus will be the development of Android application and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- S/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Android Developer
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.