The Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing all of ArabNet’s marketing activities, including managing Partnerships (media) and the creative team. This is a senior management role reporting directly to the CEO, This is a unique opportunity to take a leadership role in rapidly growing company with a regional scope of activities.
- Developing marketing and communication strategies in line with company objectives.
- Implementing marketing activities ensuring correct messaging and targeting in all marketing collateral
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Managing the copywriting for all marketing collateral, including email campaigns, print ads, TV and radio ads, posters, flyers, brochures, etc
- Set online strategies and utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Plan and manage all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Oversee our social media platforms, set the strategy for shared content and high engagement (organic and paid)
- Measure and report performance of all online advertising campaigns, and assess against goals (ROE and KPIs).
- Working with CRM and data team to improve marketing data, understand and improve performance of email marketing campaigns through analytics, monitoring, landing pages, etc.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Skills and requirements
- Significant experience in marketing, including both creative and digital; experience in marketing at a leading brand preferred
- Proven ability to manage teams.
- Decisive and able to handle significant responsibility
- Able to work well under pressure
- Creative thinker
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing