The Web and Graphic Designer is responsible for fine-tuning an already existing platform. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. He/she will be working on updating the already existing website. The Web and Graphic designer will also be responsible for defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. He/she will be shaping the visual aspects of websites, social media posts, promotional items and more.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Produce and publish new content in a creative way
- Liaise with in-house team members to decide on new posts
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Design presentations and infographics
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs based on the requirements and upon request.
- Oversee layout of the already existing website (images, graphics, videos, and artwork).
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with the content writers and web developer to produce the final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Keep track of developments in web technology.