Based in Beirut Digital District, Presentail is a marketplace that connects expats to gift shops. We have an ambitious plan to open 10 new cities in the coming year and are looking for hard-working people to help us grow.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Intern to help us onboard new vendors, expand into new markets, and identify strategic initiatives. To be successful in this position you’ll be dedicated, self starter, entrepreneurial and strong relationship builder.
- Finding potential vendors to arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks