The Content Writer is responsible to write and publish various types of pieces for the website and social media posts. He/she will be proofreading website and social media content to ensure accuracy.The content writer responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise Pharmaklik, writing and promoting PharmaKlik on social media in order to generate traffic and leads for new business. The content creator is also responsible to update Pharmaklik social media pages, respond to followers and track user engagement.
- Write and proofread blog posts about the platform
- Create promotional text for online ads, banners, brochures, and social networks.
- Conduct basic SEO and keyword research.
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential attention.
- Ensure all content produced is true and consistent.
- Collaborate with the designer to create appealing graphics that complement the text.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise the company.
- Write, edit and publish engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views on the website
- Edit and proofread content on the website.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify clients’ needs and recommend new content.
- Measure web traffic to content.
- Track and report on social media insights
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and new features etc.)
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update our website as needed