The role, of an account manager in a fast-growing education startup-like Ostaz, is to convert every new sign-up into a paying customer. You have a very important responsibility: growing the paying customer base of Ostaz on a daily basis. You are so passionate about education that you advise all your potential clients on their path to success and help them find the right private teacher. You will be based in Lebanon but will serve our regional
- Be part of the team growing our user base in all our markets - localizing customer communication and adapting to internal processes
- Call parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how Ostaz and services work
- Follow-up with parents and students who did not book yet a session on Ostaz
- Understand the needs of the students, advise parents and students on their academic path and pair them with the right tutor
- Convince customers to buy packages after successfully completing their 1 st session on Ostaz
- Assist your clients with all their requests, queries and complaints
- Bring new ideas to improve our product and internal sales processes
- Provide the marketing team with important customer insights
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree in business or any related degree.
- A teaching diploma is a huge plus.
- 4+ years of experience in sales ideally in the GCC.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills: You are open-minded and self-confident; you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic. French is a plus. Familiar with Hubspot or any CRM tool.
- Great Ambition & competition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivates you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance. Doer attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Team player: You like to spend time with your colleagues, share your knowledge and go one step further to achieve the team goal.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritize your tasks and leads.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Attractive salary package depending on experience & qualifications
- The opportunity to be a member of a growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An exciting startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Weekly training session to improve your performance and interpersonal skills
Synkers is the leading peer-to-peer education platform that connects students with highly qualified tutors on the spot. Synkers aims to build the largest community of knowledge exchange to enhance the academic performance of future generations. By enabling a seamless cross-border transfer of knowledge and making education accessible to all, Synkers intends to change education through building an adaptive learning technology.